MORO TECHNOLOGY (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.moro.technology/ website.
MORO TECHNOLOGY takes the protection of your privacy and personal data very seriously and has taken all necessary measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the information concerning visitors / users of its website.
These terms may be improved, updated or modified in whole or in part at any time.
This Policy is for informing the data subjects in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
• Use of Data
• MORO TECHNOLOGY is a company with customers and offices all around the world. As such, our approach to privacy compliance is a global one. No matter where you are located, whether in the United States, the European Economic Area (EEA), the United Kingdom (UK), Latin America, or the Asia-Pacific region, we remain committed to abiding by all applicable data protection laws.
• MORO TECHNOLOGY uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
• Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
• MORO TECHNOLOGY may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
• The processing is in our legitimate interests, and it is not overridden by your rights to comply with the law.
• Retention of Data
MORO TECHNOLOGY will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
• Disclosure of Data
• Disclosure for Law Enforcement
• Under certain circumstances, MORO TECHNOLOGY may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
• MORO TECHNOLOGY may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of MORO TECHNOLOGY
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- Security of Data
• The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
• Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
• If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. MORO TECHNOLOGY aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
• If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, you can get in touch via our contact form.
• Service Providers
• We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
• These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Changes to this policy
If you have any further questions regarding COOKIE USE or POLICY, you can get in touch via our contact form.