We use your data to provide and improve our service. MORO TECHNOLOGY takes the protection of your privacy and personal data very seriously and has taken all necessary measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the information.
These terms may be improved, updated or modified in whole or in part at any time.
This Policy is for informing the data subjects in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Transfer of Data
• Disclosure of Data
• Disclosure for Law Enforcement
• Under certain circumstances, MORO TECHNOLOGY may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
• MORO TECHNOLOGY may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of MORO TECHNOLOGY
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- Security of Data
• The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
• Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
• If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. MORO TECHNOLOGY aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
• If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, you can get in touch via our contact form.
• Service Providers
• We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
• These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Changes to this policy